Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Jejak Langkah Shillouette

I've played the scene where you've walked away, never looking back, leaving me with sonnets and sunsets. You take my heart and I only have you in my soul. Your face plays over and over in my mind and your touch is a lingering remembrance.

It is not our time and I'm afraid I gave my heart too soon. I search each crowd for your eyes, your smile, your being. Where have you gone? Did you take even a minute part of me with you?

I wonder if I ever play in your memory. I dream that maybe you'll return and find that you cannot live without me. In the darkest moment of the night, moonbeams pierce the darkness and I swear I hear you call my name. Am I dreaming?

If you find you have a place in your heart for me to share with you, I'll be waiting.


shill

No comments:

Post a Comment