Monday, October 10, 2005

I Still Seek the Shelter of Your Arms

Dearest lembayung,

I write your name with love. It is entwined with brilliant colored ribbons which wrap themselves around my heart, never to be undone. They are streamers billowing in the breeze like your love.

Do my words reach you? Does my soul touch yours? I still seek the shelter of your arms and the warmth of your lips. Melancholy fills the chambers of my heart. I am too vulnerable with you. Like the petals of a flower, I fall away. I stand before you, all revealed. I am lost to you.

I cannot follow. You did not leave any steps to pursue. You and I are separated in a space called time. I can see your words written on paper, but they carry no sound. Voiceless is the anguish that cries in my soul.

I can only hear you leaving...


shill

No comments:

Post a Comment