Friday, October 07, 2005

Are You Dreaming of Me?

In the deep of the night, I awaken and wonder where you are. What are you doing? Is there any chance you are dreaming of me? Tell me, is there someone else who holds that place in the darkness?

Whether it is in the light of the dawn, or in the velvet of midnight, my head is filled with you. You spill over and fill my heart. You pour forth and wash over my soul. I am bathed in loving you, but I do not know if you tender the same thoughts.

I wish I knew the sureness of your love. I wish that the love that burns within me would kindle the same in your heart. I will be here for you always. You create that devotion in me. It is for you - always...

My heart,




shill

1 comment:

  1. After years ..
    finally you come to my dreams

    My heart still remain unchanged.
    You have burnt me once, until I am nothing, at that time .
    It was so long ago ..

    Now, you do the same to me
    And I let myself burning

    I always here for you
    Feeling the same feeling as you
    Thinking the same thoughts as you

    ReplyDelete