Monday, March 22, 2010

Become My Soul Mate...

Are you aware of the feelings you provoke inside the deepest parts of my soul? Do you know that when I look in the mirror it's not my face I see but yours? I constantly imagine your touch and the sensations that delight my very being.

I held my love deep in my heart. It was not something I would easily give to the first sweet smile I encountered. Others have tried to reach deep and retrieve my love, but they were not you. You have awakened the love that was ready to spill from my soul. The love I've kept welled and sealed because I could not be sure if my feelings were real or just an infatuation.

I have not one doubt that you are the one, the only heart to whom I can give my love. You are the rarest and most valuable jewel to treasure. In your presence are riches and riches that can never be duplicated by any other. Say you feel the same love and become my soul mate, my life long love.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tuesday, 22 March 2011

    Genap setahun tulisan ini..
    dan aku tak pernah bosan membacanya ..

    my soulmate, my life long love....
    miss you forever...

    ReplyDelete